Thursday, June 23, 2016

Introduction of my new Blog

     This is my third Blog. Had a problem with our Lap Top so the person who worked on it put Windows 8 back on. I had forgotten my pass word for my 2nd blog, so here I am. No one came to the second one so it became a journal for me.

     I am married to a farmer for 47 years of ups and downs. We have two grown daughters who live Michigan. The oldest is now 37 and has been married 5 years and expecting their second son. Their first born is Andrew Micheal born on January 9, 2014. Our second is 35 and has been married 12 years and just gave birth to a very special baby girl on April 18 2016, 5 weeks early. Her name is Bethany Joy. She came in to the world weighing 3 pounds and 3 ounces, and 16 and 1/2 inches. Today she weighs over 7 pounds and is over 19 inches. One son-in-law works for the state of Michigan at the State House and the other son-in-law is a Youth Minister for a Wesleyan Church.

     Now about myself. I was born and raised in Sheldon, Illinois. Graduated from Sheldon High School in 1966. Then that fall I when to Lincoln Christian College in Lincoln, Illinois where I met my future husband and spent 2 years learning  about how to be a Church Secretary. What I became on the day of our wedding, April 5, 1969, was a farmers wife who spent 17 years learning how to like hogs and prepare ground and harvest  corn and soybeans. Then for a few years worked in 3 different factories. After a time near the time my girls went to college, I decided to go back and earn a degree. Purdue University North Central. With the support of Hubby and daughters I spent 8 years meeting wonderful people of many different ages, being in 2 clubs, and Student Government  for 2 years. In one club I was President for 3 years and in one Treasurer for 1 year. I graduated May of 2007. with a full degree in O.L.S., Going part time and taking 5 math classes before getting to the first of 2 math classes, 126 classes in all. My favorite classes were World and American History, English, and Lit.

     This Blog will continue to be a journal. With some ranting of ideas I have. I am a Born again baptized Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment